To participate in any heat for the Face Of Europe & the World you must meet and agree to all the requirments set out in the competition rules set out below. You must live or have been born in the Area/Country you wish to represent, or your parents Mum or Dad must have been born in that area or Country
1. Before YOU enter FOEW you MUST advise us if you have already contracted into entering another pageant system, so that we are informed and then we can decided to accept or not to accept your application, If you DO NOT tell us and then WIN one of our main titles and enter another compeitition you will be asked to step down from your title, however if we knewbefore hand and you then go on to win another title, then we accepted your application knowing the risk. If this occurs we would STILL expect you to promote your FOEW title with as much decication as before.
2. Contestants who are married or have children are welcome to enter the contest.
3. There must be nothing in your background that could bring the contest or its sponsors into disripute.
4. You Must NOT have posed nude or topless, or for implied nude shots for any photographs or film in any capacity whatsoever.
5 All contestants must find a sponsor or cover their sponsor fee for the contest. A small entry fee is required for the photo heats.
6. If selected as the winner of the area final, you must be available to attend the grand final in MAY HALF TERM 2017 in Disneyland® Paris. Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered from Folkestone, England, but your own travel arrangements must be made for you to arrive in Folkestone on the designated date for registration. You are also responsibile for your own travel home.
7 All sponsorship fees/entry fees, text votes costs, Disney trip for guests and tickets are non refundable.
8. Should you be found to have broken any of the above rules, you will be removed from the competition. No refunds will be given for any monies already paid, so please ensure you read these carefully before submitting your application. Should you be removed and have assocated parties and sponsors requiring a refund, this will be at your own personal expense and not the responsibility of Face Of Europe Ltd. or Face of the World or any other affliated site or company
9: Should you fail to attend on the specified date for your heat, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid in relation to that heat. If you arrive more than 1 hour late, you may also be refused entry to the contest that day.
ALL UNDER 19 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A MINIMUM OF ONE FEMALE CHAPERONE .....
If accompanied by only a mail Chaperone then a Private room is required and a single Room Supplement of between £150.00 to £200.00 will be charged depending on the age of the child in the room.
PLEASE follow the Link for the FULL <Terms & Conditions> Please read before entering Face of Europe and the World
DEPOSIT IS NON - REFUNDABLE AFTER 14 DAYS, unless the 14 days falls after the 12 week CUTOFF period
(as above 12 weeks before departure)
Should you need to Cancel your trip/holiday to Disneyland with the Face of Europe & the World you MUST CLAIM OFF YOUR OWN Travel Insurance, no responsibility or libility will be that of the Agent or the Travel organiser.
Heat winners do not pay for their trip as the Disney trip is their award for winning, HOWEVER you have 14 days to decline the trip, If you cancel after the 14days you will be liable and responsible to pay back foew for the deposit for your Disney trip. therefore please consider this before entering the competition , as by entering you are accepting these conditions.
Please note that if you live outside of the EU, you may require a Visa to travel, please note England & France are two separate countries and therefore please check what travel documnets are needed before you commit to travelling with Face of Europe & The World to either of t hese countries. We are not responsibie should you fail to check the required documentation.
JUDGES are chosen approx 6 weeks in advance of the competition and will not be advertised to elimate the opportunity of contestants or family members being able to "Judge Tamper" the judges will be announched on the day of the Grand Final, Please also note that not every Judge, Judges every age category, ie; if the previous years winners are asked to judge they cannot judge the age group they participated in. There are several categories for Judging Video Interview, Gala Presentation, Charity, Opening Round, & the Princess Evening Gown these will be explained fully in the "Finalist Pack" on how the judging is carried out.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Terms & Conditions 12 WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE IS THE CUT OFF DATE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE IN FULL BEFORE THIS DATE. ANY ORDERS AFTER THE 12 WEEKS CUT OFF DATE ARE STILL UNDER OBLIGATION OF FULL PAYMENT, DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDS, AMENDMENTS & NON TRANSFERRABLE - PLEASE BEFORE YOU ENTER THE PAGEANT READ THE FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Be part of Something Special, the Ultimate Charity Pageant where "True Beauty comes from within"
Come Join us in Disneyland Paris, where dreams really do come true!
Face Of Europe & the World registration AUG 2011 0772898 is organised solely by Face Of Europe & the World Ltd. Registered in England & Wales Company DEC 20120 No. 07459424. Terms and Conditions of Entry
Please be aware we have NO affication to any other Beauty Pageant copying our format
nor do we have any affliation with Disneyland Paris
NB: The contest is soley run and organised by Face Of Europe Limited and NOT Disneyland Paris Resort who have NO responsibilty whatsoever for the Final of the Face Of Europe & the World
Face Of Europe Ltd 2010-2011 Website designed & built by Gisele H Buckingham and copyright belongs to Face of Europe & The World
THE TRAVEL ADVENTURE IS OUR PREFERRED DISNEY AGENT, THEY ARE A FULLY INSURED ATOLPROTECTED (9173) & GTP ASSOC MEMBER